SYNOPSIS: The act of maintaining and keeping structures, spaces and infrastructures in proper operating condition is a major aspect of Industrial Operation. Technicians or Engineers are responsible for the maintenance, inspection and repair of any structure, infrastructure or machine in an industry. Industrial and facilities maintenance is required of any business that operates out of corporate offices or produces material goods. This workshop is designed to equip participants to identify the range of maintenance practices and knowledge on modern asset management practices.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Design maintenance management systems;
- Maintain all available facilities and equipment in line with best practices.
- Create and implement space management strategies
- Manage contracts and interface with service providers
- Manage all FM occupant services including Security, Utilities, Custodial, Environmental, Workplace services etc.
- Definitions of Facilities Management
- Scope of Facilities Management
- Space Planning and Move Management
- Health and Safety Management in Facility Management
- Facility Contract Execution and Monitoring
- FM Report and Record Keeping
- Utilities Management
- Facts of Maintenance
- Maintenance Management System Objectives
- Maintenance System Elements
- The Changing World and Evolution of Maintenance
- Maintenance Philosophies
- Trends and Perspectives in Modern Industrial Maintenance Management
Methodology: Lectures, group discussion, case studies and role-play
TARGET AUDIENCE: Facility Managers, Line Engineers, Technicians, Craftsmen, Artisans, Foremen and Technologist.
Duration: 2 Days Fee: N55,000 per participant
DATE: 18th – 19th July, 2019
VENUE: The Bible Guest House, 23 Ndola Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
VENUE: Maas Central Hotel, Eastern Byepass, Old G.R.A., Portharcourt
The course fee per participant covers only Tuition, Course Material, Certificate of Participation, Tea & Snack, Lunch and Group Pictures.
Please send your NOMINATIONS with the appropriate fees to AM – AKEMSON KONSULT, Account Number: 0034938395, Access Bank Sort code: 0044152273.
AM – AKEMSON KONSULT
BELMARK INVESTMENT SUITE, 2ND FLOOR, AWOLOWO HOUSE 29-31 AWOLOWO ROAD, IKEJA – LAGOS
Please confirm participation by writing, sending an email or calling any of the underlisted telephone numbers