Synopsis: Managerial skill is needed for successful discharge of the responsibilities involved in directing and motivating persons towards the attainment of organizational goals and objectives. Managers are faced with difficult human resources and business situations that tend to task their managerial ability in the work place. Hence they must be equipped to effectively discharge their duties.
Objectives: At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Develop their managerial effectiveness
- Develop competencies in managing and leading subordinates
- Plan, control and monitor job performance
- What is Management
- Managerial Functions
- Managerial Roles
- Level of Management
- Who is a Manager
- Team Player
- Team Leader
- Great Communicator
- Change Agent
- Problem Solver
- Technology Master etc
- Key Success Factors for the Manager
- Work planning and Control
- Building Effective Team
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skill
- Understanding the Concept of Change Management
- Discipline at Work
- Delegation and Managing Subordinates
- Communication and Human Relations
Fresh Appointees in Managerial Position, Supervisors, HODs and Middle – Level Managers.
Instructor-Led Lectures, Discussions and Case studies.
The training is scheduled to hold as follows;
Date: September 19th – 20th, 2019 (Thursday – Friday)
Duration: 2 Days
Venue: The Bible Guest House,
23 Ndola Crescent, Wuse Zone 5,
Time: 8:30am prompt
000.00 per participant
The course fee per participant covers only Tuition, Course Material, Certificate of Participation, Tea & Snack, Lunch and Group Pictures.
Please send your NOMINATIONS with the appropriate fees to AM – AKEMSON KONSULT, Account Number: 0034938395, Sort code: 0044152273.
AM – AKEMSON KONSULT
BELMARK INVESTMENT SUITE, 2ND FLOOR, AWOLOWO HOUSE 29-31 AWOLOWO ROAD, IKEJA – LAGOS