ANGER MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY IN THE WORKPLACE FOR TOP MANAGERS AND EXECUTIVES
SYNOPSIS: We have all experienced someone’s anger either at work or in our personal life, but we have also expressed anger ourselves. This presentation is not just about managing other people’s anger but also an opportunity to reflect on our own emotions and behaviour. The way we respond has an impact on the successful outcomes of the interaction
- Understand conflict and aggressive behaviour escalates.
- Identify causes and recognise signs of potential conflict/ aggression
- Explore strategies to diffuse and resolve situations to manage it constructively and strengthen your personal and professional relationships
- Understand ourselves and learn strategies to better manage ourselves and others.
- Develop positive work attitude
- Imbibe strong and positive work ethics
- Concept of Productivity in an Organisation.
- Conceptual issues in Work Ethics and Productivity
- What is Anger?
- Managing Your Anger
– Costs and Pay-Offs
– What Are your Anger Pay-Offs?
- The Anger Process
- The Problem with Trigger Thoughts
- How Does Anger Affect Thinking?
– Is Anger the Best Response?
– Distorted Thinking
- Managing Anger
– Coping Strategies
– Relaxation Techniques
– The Four-Step Message
– Are you a Good Listener?
– Asking Questions
– Three Keys
- Behaviour Types
- Taking Control
- The 10 Work Ethics Traits and Professional Competence
- Productivity Improvement Techniques
- Positive Work Attitude and Its Effect on Productivity.
Senior Managers, Directors, Top Executives in both private and public organizations.