ESSENTIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR ADMINISTRATORS
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦130,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦100,000
SYNOPSIS: Management is frequently described as the art of getting work done through others. This requires a set of skills and talents that Administrative Professionals can develop to extend their influence, meet their manager’s expectations, create a professional image, take initiative, solve problems, resolve conflict, plan current and future activities, and have a springboard for career development.
If you are in the role of executive secretary or administrative assistant you’ll find this workshop to be essential to your present job and critical to your future.
This workshop is not a lecture. It is a “hands on” opportunity to identify your existing management skills, develop new skills and bring increased opportunity to your organization and to you personally.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply the same skills for your admin responsibilities that all managers use
- Have the confidence to succeed when your manager delegates work to you
- Use 7 essential management skills to get the job done
- Communicate your answers and questions with confidence
- Understand and adapt to different personality types
- Manage your time and your manager’s expectations
- Influence others to get their support and commitment
- What is my value as an Admin Professional?
- Where the administrative professional fits
- Shifting your perspective
- Transforming negative thoughts
- Power vs. Authority
- Understanding your power
- Identifying your power base, determining the limits of your authority and extending your influence
- The 7 Essential Management Skills for every Admin
- Exploring Your Managerial Style/Potential
- Coaching & Feedback Skills
- Communication & Influencing Skills
- Managing Conflict
- Delegation Skills
- Managing Performance
- Building High Performance Teams
- Time Management
- Motivation Skills & Understanding Others
Administrative Manager, Supervisor, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Executive Secretaries etc.