EXCELLENCE IN CORPORATE DIGITAL MARKETING
DURATION: 2 Days
CLASSROOM FEE: 105,000/Participant
ONLINE FEE: ₦95,000/Participant
VENUE: Human Capital Training Centre
SYNOPSIS: Digital marketing can be a crucial tool to grow a business. On this course candidates will explore what digital marketing is, why it is important and look at some digital marketing strategies including display advertising, pay per click advertising, search engine optimization and email marketing. Finally, we will discuss the importance of balancing and integrating different digital marketing strategies and how companies target customers.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of digital marketing, its value and importance to your marketing strategy.
- Learn how to engage with millions of potential clients who use social media platforms.
- Increase traffic to your website content and increase on sales/awareness.
- Learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and Twitter
- Learning how to craft, implement, measure, and optimize a winning social media marketing strategy
- Get more value from your email campaigns.
- Work with social media goals to achieve successful online campaigns.
Introduction To Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Digital Marketing and its impact on the Traditional Marketing Mix.
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Planning your Digital Marketing Activity.
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
- Promoting your Products and Services through these Channels
- Acquisition of New customers, Leads and Brand Awareness.
Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Fundamentals
- Optimizing your website to generate free traffics from google to get more leads and sales.
Google Ads (Search & Display)
- Creating Google Ads (Search & Display Ads),
- Creating YouTube Ads to promote your products and services to people.
Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Creating Facebook and Instagram Ads to generate leads for your businesses.
- Using Google Analytics
- Google Search Console for reporting, setting up goals and measuring success.
- Email Marketing Tools to create a campaign for your products and services.
Other Digital Marketing Toolkit
- Content Marketing – how to write and improve your content
- Paid Search – what is it and how do you do it better?
- Display and Video Marketing – how to get right, budgeting and creative
TARGET AUDIENCE: Business Owners, Social Media Marketers, Online Marketers, Sales/Marketing Representatives and Managers, Business Development Managers, Content Creators and anyone who wants an up-to-date knowledge and skills in digital marketing.