FIVE STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE COURSE
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦140,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦110,000
SYNOPSIS: Giving good customer service isn’t enough these days. People expect – and deserve – excellent 5* service. If they don’t get it, they may go elsewhere – and generate negative publicity for your organisation.
This interactive, practical and engaging course is designed to help participants meet and exceed the expectations of their customers. Built around a practical workshop format, it will equip front-line service employees with the skills to delight customers through each interaction they have – by telephone, email or face-to-face.
Using the full range of learning interventions, from facilitated discussion to pairs/small group work – and lots of relevant demonstrations/role-plays/real-plays – the workshop enables participants to use valuable techniques for providing excellent customer service, handling difficult dissatisfied customers effectively and, where appropriate, identifying upsell opportunities along the way.
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Appreciate the impact great service has on the business and recognise the contribution they are making
- Learn how to greet a customer effectively, connect with them and create a positive impression
- Recognise the importance of taking ownership for the customer’s experience
- Have acquired techniques for dealing with different customer behaviours – including dissatisfied customers
- Know how to end a customer interaction in a way that leaves the customer feeling they are in safe hands
Five Star Customer Experiences
- Key principles for dealing with people
- Customer Service vs. Customer Experiences and why great CX is essential
- Implementing a Customers for life approach and why it’s critical
- Why great CX is a collective responsibility of the entire team
- Using the “GUEST” model for great Customer Experiences
- Understanding Customer Expectations to set service benchmark
Five Star Customer Engagement Skills
- Creating Positive 1st Impressions
- Building Great Rapport
- The Influence of Attitude
- Effective Communication
- Key Consultation Skills
- Telephone & Email Strategies
Five Star Teams & Processes
- Why an engaged and aligned team is essential for success
- Team Spirit… The real strength of a team!
- The importance of regular and healthy team conversations
- The importance of flying in formation
- Defining, using & refining processes
Mapping your Customer Journey