FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS SKILLS COURSE
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦65,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦50,000
SYNOPSIS: Frontline staffs are the image maker of organizations. They make or mar the organization through their attitude towards customers either physically or on the telephone. They must be polite and courteous so as to encourage and win customers for the organization.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able:
- Improve their human relations skills
- See themselves as the image makers as well as marketers for the organization
- Develop competencies as effective manager of different persons and situations
- How to develop a personal attitude for excellent service.
- Contributing to the building of customer service into a culture.
- Appreciating the key role of Attitudes.
- Handling telephone communication effectively.
- Handling customer complaints professionally.
Reception Processes and Procedures
- Procedures for an Expected and Unexpected Visitors
- Check –out Process at the Front Desk
Front Office as a Marketing Office
- Rules of Customer Relations
- Issues of Manners, Cultures and Personal Attitudes
- Managing your Reception Area for Effectiveness
The Psychology of Queuing
- Making Waiting Enjoyable
- Making Waiting Easier
Telephone Handling and Telephone Manners
Effective Listening and Questioning Skills
Corporate Dressing and Grooming
- Proper Conduct in the Work and Social Environment
- Understanding Basic Courtesies
Introduction to Customer Service
- Definition and Dimensions of Service
- Different Customer Personalities
- Dealing with Difficult People and Difficult Behaviour
Effective Communication with Customers
TARGET AUDIENCE: Receptionists, Telephone Operators and Front Office and Customer Service Executives and officers