IMPROVED DRIVERS’ BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDINAL CHANGE
DURATION: 2 Days
CLASSSROOM FEE: ₦85,000/Participant
ONLINE FEE: ₦75,000/Participant
VENUE: Human Capital Training Centre
SYNOPSIS: Drivers are one of public relations officers of any organization, their behaviour on the road has a positive or negative impact on the image of the organization. Hence, the need for them to have good human relations and behavior whilst driving. It has also been found out that our attitude and comportment on the road goes a long way in ensuring a zero-accident record.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to;
- Manage their behavior on the road to ensure a zero-accident record.
- Develop positive attitude and good human relations both on and off the road.
- know the importance of confidentiality in the discharge of their duties and responsibilities
- Drivers and Corporate Image of the Organization
- Typical Problems affecting Drivers today
- Drivers’ Behaviour and Attitudinal Change
- Managing Emotions on the Road and Safe Driving
- Dos and Don’ts of a Driver with his/her Boss on transit
- Punctuality to Work
- Mode of Dressing and Good Behaviour
- The Nigeria Traffic Law and Highway Code
- Maintaining Confidentiality and Secrecy in carrying your Duties
- Loyalty to the Boss and Organization
- Human Relations and Good Discipline of Drivers
- Effective Communication Skills.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Corporate drivers