IMPROVED DRIVERS’ BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDINAL CHANGE
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦80,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦60,000
SYNOPSIS: Drivers are one of public relations officers of any organization, their behavior on the road have a positive or negative impact on the image of the organization. Hence, the need for them to have good human relations and behavior whilst driving. It has also been found out that our attitude and comportment on the road goes a long way in ensuring a zero accident record.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to;
- Manage their behavior on the road to ensure a zero accident record.
- Develop positive attitude and good human relations both on and off the road.
- know the importance of confidentiality in the discharge of their duties and responsibilities
- Drivers and Corporate Image of the Organisation
- Typical Problems affecting Drivers today
- Drivers’ Behaviour and Attitudinal Change
- Managing Emotions on the Road and Safe Driving
- Dos and Don’ts of a Driver with his/her Boss on transit
- Punctuality to Work
- Mode of Dressing and Good Behaviour
- The Nigeria Traffic Law and Highway Code
- Maintaining Confidentiality and Secrecy in carrying your Duties
- Loyalty to the Boss and Organisation
- Human Relations and Good Discipline of Drivers
- Effective Communication Skills.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Corporate drivers