MANUFACTURING COST REDUCTION & CONTROL STRATEGY COURSE
Businesses that don’t control their costs don’t stay in business. How well are you doing? Is everyone in your organisation sufficiently aware of costs, managing them effectively and maximising opportunities to reduce them? True cost management is about being aware of costs, seeking to reduce them through good design and efficient operating practices whilst taking continuing action on overspending.
At the end of this training, participant shall be able to:
- Gain an appreciation of the importance of manufacturing control and cost reduction success.
- Positively impact the bottom line by learning how to improve factory utilization with a cost reduction strategy.
- Apply real-life examples of manufacturing cost techniques and technological adoption at world class industries.
- Create manufacturing cost reductions and improve margins by increasing operation effectiveness.
- Manufacturing Cost, Concepts and Applications
– Fundamental Elements of Manufacturing Cost Control
– Factors that impacts Manufacturing Cost Control
– Choosing Manufacturing Production Control & Cost
- Cost Control Strategies and Reduction Opportunities
– Practice Concurrent Engineering.
– Implement DFM, Design for Quality, Design for Lean
– Lean Production and Overhead Cost Reduction.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control Strategy
– Production Control Activity
– Material Requirement Planning
– Capacity Planning and Equipment Utilization
– Implementation of an Asset Management Strategy
- Comparing Standard Costing with Performance
- Quantitative Manufacturing Cost Control Methods
– Cost Measurement and Analysis
– Revenue and Cost Control & Evaluation
– Quantitative Cost Control Methods
– Optimization Techniques Utilized for Cost Analysis
– Cost Containment through Project Planning
- Sustainable Cost Control and Reduction
Officers, Supervisors and Managers in Production, Quality Control, Maintenance and Technical, and other Strategic Business Units etc