PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT FOR ACCOUNTING OFFICERS
Accounting personnel needs to improve upon their skills and competencies to be able to render accurate accounting information to the management of their organization on a regular basis.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Record and manage accounting information in line with lay down procedure and with acceptable accounting standards in Nigeria
- Interpret financial statement
- Accounting Systems and Procedures
- Principles of Accounting
- Record Keeping and Control
- Corporate Financial Management
- Internal Control System and Procedures
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Financial Statement and its Interpretations
- Ethical Issues and Performance Management
- Behavioural Issues in Financial Analysis
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
Accounting and finance officers, supervisors and managers.