PROCUREMENT PLANNING AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦160,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦120,000
SYNOPSIS: The challenges often encountered during project implementation are largely due to insufficient knowledge of procurement practices and procedures. However, reforms in public procurement practices in Nigeria have brought to the fore the importance of good procurement and contract management for smooth and swift project implementation. This workshop is designed to equip participants with the requisite knowledge and skills in procurement and contract management towards achieving successful and timely implementation of projects.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- discuss the importance of procurement practices;
- appraise the procurement process;
- prepare bid documents;
- evaluate bids; and
- Implement the contracts.
- Overview of Procurement and Contract Management
- Procurement and Contract Management Reforms in Nigeria
- Procurement Process
- Procurement Planning and Methods
- Preparation of Request for Proposals and Quotations
- Preparation of Bid Documents and Opening
- Bid Examination and Evaluation
- Guidelines on Selection of Consultants
- Evaluation of Proposals
- Contract Award, Implementation and Management
- Payment Procedures and Practice
- Issues and Challenges in Public Procurement and Contract Management in Nigeria
TARGET AUDIENCE: Project Managers, Procurement and Planning Officers, Administrative officers, Legal practitioners and Contract Managers in public and private sectors.