PROFESSIONAL SELLING SKILLS & STRATEGIES
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦80,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦60,000
SYNOPSIS: This course provides participants with core knowledge about sales as a function and as a process; this means that participants will get solid exposure to sales and its contribution to company growth. They will also gain an in-depth understanding of sales and self-management, the art of prospecting, opportunity planning, and resource allocation. In addition, participants will acquire several skills related to negotiating deals, overcoming obstacles, resolving customer issues and closing sales. Also we cover all the most important elements of service that any person involved in direct interactions with customers should know and apply. From the necessary behavioral and communication skills to the right attitude, and including specific methods to analyze and improve the service provided, we cover it all in a straightforward and effective manner that will help participants ensure customer satisfaction and delight in the most challenging situations.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Explain the right skill and mindset a professional salesperson must possess.
- Connect better with customers, overcome objections, and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Use an effective sales questioning technique that will increase sales because participants uncover customer needs and maintain a positive customer experience.
- Explain the four major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.
Introduction to professional selling
- What is professional selling?
- The professional selling skill set and mindset
- Activity: The perfect salesperson
The professional selling skill set
- Controlling a conversation
- Using the power of questions
- The OPEN question selling technique
Listen and know your FAB (skill set)
- The importance of listening
- Features, advantages, and benefits
FTB Sales Technique
Handle objections and close the sale (skill set)
Types of objections
Handling objections model (APAC)
Handling the most common objection: price
Nine closing techniques
Cross-selling and up-selling
The professional selling mind set
The right state of mind to sell
The more “No’s” you get
Visualize your sale
Know what you are selling inside and out
Understanding buyer types and follow-up
What is your personality style
Selling to different buyer types
After the sale and follow-up
TARGET AUDIENCE: All sales and marketing people or anyone who wishes to enhance his sales skills and techniques