QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – A TOOL FOR ORGANIZATIONAL SUCCESS
The participants will be able to:
- Explains the role of quality management in an organization and offers an insight into quality systems.
- Have overview of the main areas of quality management including assurance and improvement.
- Find out how quality management can benefit your workplace
- Understand how to improve customer satisfaction using quality approaches
- Learn how to apply quality tools and techniques to improve efficiency in your workplace
- Learn how to embed a quality culture in your organisation.
- Definitions of quality
- The development and evolution of quality management
- Auditing – what it is and why it’s done
- Quality management principles – key areas such as customer focus, leadership and processes
- Quality frameworks and systems – including ISO 9001 and EFQM Key tools and techniques, including Lean and Six Sigma
- Quality costs – types or costs, methods of calculating and the benefits.
- Root Cause Analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This course is suitable for all categories of staff who requires a greater understanding of quality concepts and quality management. If you already work in quality, it can provide a structured grounding enabling you to so that you can apply quality principles with