SUCCESSION PLANNING THROUGH EFFECTIVE MENTORING
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦140,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦110,000
SYNOPSIS: Managing the succession of talent in your workplace is a vital strategic process that minimizes gaps in leadership, ensures the continuity of corporate knowledge, and enables your people to develop the skills necessary for possible future roles.
This interactive workshop will show you how to design and implement an effective and flexible succession plan that will help your organization continue to grow and achieve its business goals.
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team;
- Develop the coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual performance;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of succession planning for successful businesses;
- Demonstrate expertise with the key elements of a succession plan; and
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
- A need for succession planning
- Defining a succession plan
- Identifying resources and analyzing risk
- Defining role, responsibilities, and functions
- Gathering information and forecasting needs
- Putting the plan together
- Putting the plan into action
- Evaluating and reviewing the plan
- Your action plan
Coaching and Mentoring
- Defining coaching and mentoring
- Coaching assessment review
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Critical coaching skills
- Setting goals with SPIRT
- Learning styles and principles
- The benefits/consequences matrix
- Skills involved in coaching
TARGET AUDIENCE: Managers, Senior Leaders, Human Resources Professionals etc.