WORK ETHICS AND ATTITUDINAL CHANGE
Productivity is a function of attitude and ethical conduct. Employees with the right attitude will be willing to learn, show commitment to work and ethically operate for peak performance. This workshop is designed to provide the platform for a critical examination of behaviours that lead to ethical conduct in organizations for improved performance.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- discuss the concept of ethical conduct in the workplace;
- Adhered to the codes of ethics or standards of behavior in their organization.
- Maintain decorum in the workplace
- Adhered to their respective professional ethics in the conduct of their official assignment
- identify measures to minimize unethical conduct; and
- develop positive attitude at work.
- Increase their interpersonal relations skills
- Overview of Attitudinal Change and Ethical Conduct
- Concept of Work Ethics and Performance
- Business Ethics (Corporate Ethics), Ethical and Legal Issues
- Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Ethical Conduct and Codes of Conducts
- Guidelines for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
- Benefits for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
- Corporate Governance and Culture
- Building Interpersonal Relations
- Planning and Organizing Work
- Managing Change
- Emotional Intelligence
- Time Management and Personal Effectiveness
- Effective Management of Resources at Work
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations at Work
- Handling Official Information
- Attitude Change: Challenges and Strategies
Administrative Officers, Middle-Level Management Officers and others in public and private sector organizations.