WORK ETHICS, ATTITUDE AND PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENT COURSE
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦60,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦45,000
SYNOPSIS: The emergence of business ethics is similar to other management disciplines. As commerce became more complicated and dynamic, organizations realized they needed more guidance to ensure their dealings and those of their staff supported the common good and did not harm others — and so business ethics was born.
Business ethics in the workplace is about prioritizing moral values for the workplace and ensuring behaviors are aligned with those values; it is values management.
This training programme will teach critical business ethics that will ensure delegates understands how to conduct themselves in a proper office environment and achieve the vision of the organization.
At the end of this training, participants will;
- Understand what good work ethics are for the business environment
- Recognize successful related worker characteristics that employers are seeking
- Know how to comport themselves in an office environment
- Understand the importance of good work ethics to clients/customers
- Develop the right attitude to work
- Know the importance of Productivity
- Know the importance of attendance and punctuality to work
- Develop a good self image and immaculate appearance
- Character and Honesty
- Attitude (Critical Thinking)
- Cooperation and Respect
- Organisational Communication Structure
- Organizational Skills and Time Management
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Appearance and Self Image
- Work keys performance assessments
- Ethical Conduct and Codes of Conducts
- Guidelines for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
- Benefits for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
- Maintenance of Discipline in the Workplace
- Positive Work Attitude and Its Effect on Productivity.
- Time Management and Personal Effectiveness.
All staff especially Junior and Middle level