WORK-LIFE BALANCE FOR BETTER PRODUCTIVITY COURSE FOR SUPERVISORS AND MIDDLE MANAGERS
SYNOPSIS: Creating a balance between work and life can be challenging where both demand attention and energy. When career is balanced with home life, it provides benefits in each environment, thereby keeping one healthier, mentally and physically fit. This workshop is designed with tips and ways to help busy executives and professionals manage time and complete work effectively without stress.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Develop and implement personal work-life balance plan;
- Identify the hidden symptoms of stress and how to manage them;
- Manage time for optimum performance and,
- Identify boundaries between home and work environment.
- Overview of Work Life Balance
- Work Pressure, Performance and Employee Well-being
- Organizational Culture and Work Life Balance
- Steps to Work Life Balance
- Nurturing Well-being in the Workplace
- Time Management
- Balancing Work and Family
- Health Management
- Stress Management
- Practical Exercises
Supervisors and Middle – Level Managers/Officers in public and private organizations, NGOs and other relevant organizations.