ANGER MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY IN THE WORKPLACE FOR SUPERVISORS AND MIDDLE MANAGERS
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦65,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦50,000
SYNOPSIS: We have all experienced someone’s anger either at work or in our personal life, but we have also expressed anger ourselves. This presentation is not just about managing other people’s anger but also an opportunity to reflect on our own emotions and behaviour. The way we respond has an impact on the successful outcomes of the interaction
- Understand conflict and aggressive behaviour escalates.
- Identify causes and recognise signs of potential conflict/ aggression
- Explore strategies to diffuse and resolve situations to manage it constructively and strengthen your personal and professional relationships
- Understand ourselves and learn strategies to better manage ourselves and others.
- Develop positive work attitude
- Imbibe strong and positive work ethics
Concept of Productivity in an Organisation.
Conceptual issues in Work Ethics and Productivity
What is Anger?
Managing Your Anger
- Costs and Pay-Offs
- What Are your Anger Pay-Offs?
The Anger Process
The Problem with Trigger Thoughts
How Does Anger Affect Thinking?
- Is Anger the Best Response?
- Distorted Thinking
- Coping Strategies
- Relaxation Techniques
- The Four-Step Message
- Are you a Good Listener?
- Asking Questions
- Three Keys
The 10 Work Ethics Traits and Professional Competence
Productivity Improvement Techniques
Positive Work Attitude and Its Effect on Productivity.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Supervisors and Middle Managers