Copy of DEFENSIVE DRIVING TECHNIQUES COURSE FOR CORPORATE DRIVERS
DURATION: 2 Days
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦85,000/Participant
ONLINE FEE: ₦75,000/Participant
VENUE: Human Capital Training Centre
SYNOPSIS: Drivers are very important in any organizational set-up since they are entrusted with the lives of persons and materials they are carrying. Therefore, any accident recorded could result in loss of lives, injuries and damage to the vehicles and materials. This will lead to great financial and human losses which will have a negative effect on the profitability level of the organization.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to;
- Apply the basic techniques to ensure a zero-accident record.
- develop defensive driving skill and attitude
- understand the effects of alcohol and prescription drugs on driving
- drive in emergency situation and manage their vehicle out of dangerous zones to safety
The Concepts of Defensive Driving
- Defensive Driving
- The Spilt – Second Decision
- Safety Belts and How they work
- Art of Overtaking – Using 4Rs Rule
Stopping Distance: How close is too close.
- The Two Second Rule
- The Two second Plus Rule
- Driving in Emergencies
- Road Safety and Traffic Regulations: Using the Revised Highway Code
Driving and Drinking
- Breath Alcohol Contents and Its Side Effects on Driving
- Prescription Drugs and their Potential Side Effects on Driving
Effective Vehicle Maintenance Management
- How to maintain and elongate the Lifespan of your Vehicle.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Corporate drivers