FIRE SAFETY AND ADVANCED FIRST AID TRAINING
DURATION: 2 Days
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦105,000/Participant
ONLINE FEE: ₦95,000/Participant
VENUE: Human Capital Training Centre
SYNOPSIS: Every organization has its own set of unique fire safety challenges. If a fire accident happens in the workplace, it can lead to dramatic losses, even people may lose their lives. Hence, it is important for every employer to assure high standards of safety and equip great knowledge on fire safety at the organization. This training has been designed with the intention of arming the learners with the knowledge of improved fire safety, minimizing the risks; protecting people from harm, and reducing the losses and property damages in their workplace.
In addition, the Advanced first aid training is important as it provides individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to respond effectively in critical emergency situations, potentially saving lives, and preventing further injury or complications.
- Be familiar with fire concepts like fire tetrahedron, Risk assessment, fire evacuation plans, flash point, etc.
- Be familiar with the different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them.
- Knowing the most effective extinguishing agent to be used against each class of fire.
- Knowing the principles of fire risk assessment.
- Knowing the principles of fire evacuation plans.
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone
- Learn how to conduct First Aid and preserve life
- How to prevent worsening of a situation
- Learn how to promote recovery
Introduction to Fire safety
- Introduction to Fire and Safety
- The fire triangle
- The common causes of fire
- Firefighting technique
- Type of fire Extinguishers
Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Elements of Risk and Safety
- Evacuation procedure
- Fire Classification
- Fire Safety Management
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Risk Reduction
Health and Safety Guidance Fire Safety Policy Template
- Legal requirements
- Managing fire safety
- The role of fire marshal
Introduction to Advanced First Aid Training
- Definition of Advanced First Aid
- Importance of Advanced First Aid
Anatomy and Physiology Review
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Nervous System
- Musculoskeletal System
Trauma Assessment and Management
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Airway Management
- Bleeding Control
- Shock Management
Basic Life Support
First Aid for Specific Injuries
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Head Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Dental Emergencies
Advanced First Aid Techniques
- Oxygen Administration
- Tourniquet Application
Communication and Documentation
- Effective Communication with Emergency Services
- Accurate Documentation of Patient Care
TARGET AUDIENCE: Safety Officers and Managers, Staff, Supervisors, and Managers in all operations of the organization.