LEADING, MANAGING AND SUSTAINING CHANGE
DURATION: 2 Days
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦105,000/Participant
ONLINE FEE: ₦95,000/Participant
VENUE: Human Capital Training Centre
SYNOPSIS: Many leaders and managers struggle when it comes to managing change, especially if it affects people. This course looks at how we can manage people-centered change effectively. You will learn the importance of bringing people with you through change, and consider the moments where change can go wrong and how to avoid them.
Change does not need to be overwhelming, if it is managed well – find out what those of us with leadership or management responsibilities can do to keep things on track with this course.
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand change on an individual level
- Become more flexible and adaptable to change
- Identify the WIFM & the motivators of successful change
- Demonstrate an understanding of the types of change management
- Create an effective change management implementation plan
- Understand the key approaches and models of change
Introduction to Change Management
- Fundamental Principles of Change Management
- Different Types of Change Management.
Preparing For Change
- How to Prepare Your Workforce for Change and Transition.
Identifying the WIFM
- Change Management Tools & Techniques
- The WIFM Framework.
Understanding Change on an Individual Level
- Understanding of Change Management on an Individual Organisational Level.
Leading and Managing the Change
- Key Strategies for Leading and Managing Change in a Business Environment.
- Fundamental Steps to Successful Change Management Implementation.
Making it all Worthwhile
- Fundamental Benefits of Change Management for Organizations.
Using Appreciative Inquiry
- Five Stages of Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management.
Bringing People to Your Side
- People Side of Change Management
- Change Resilience.
- Change Management Strategies for Handling Flexibility.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Middle Level Managers, Senior Managers, Executives