MICROSOFT EXCEL FOR ACCOUNTANTS, MARKETING/SALES PERSONS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦65,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦50,000
SYNOPSIS: Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet tool capable of performing calculations, analyzing data and integrating information from different programs. This training will be based on the Microsoft Excel versions 2010 and 2013.
The objective of the training program is to enable professionals to enhance their MS Excel skills through exercise, case studies and gaining hands- on experience on various techniques & Tools. MS Excel Financial Functions have been exclusively designed for the all corporate professionals to hone their skills in applying all financial acumen in Excel.
The program covers step-by-step lessons ranging from basic/start fundamentals likes, working with Cells & Ranges, Chartings, etc in Excel, and their application in professional jobs. The course will help delegates gain Excel Proficiency- Calculations, Functions, Formula’s, Optimization and Statistical Tools and Excel Best Practices in Financial Modeling. Also knowing Excel functions and features is the first step in financial modeling.
TARGET AUDIENCE PREREQUISITES
Participants should have a basic understanding of Computer peripherals like mouse, keyboard, monitor, screen etc. and their basic operations and also have the basic skills of file management and folder navigations.
- Creating formulas and using functions (Built-in functions), formula auditing
- Apply custom formats and layouts, Using styles, themes and templates professionally
- Data visualization with Microsoft Excel, Conditional formatting, Working with Tables
- Data Validation in Microsoft Excel
- Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel
– Data filtering,
– Data sorting,
– Using ranges
- Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel 11
– Summarizing data using countif/countifs,
– pivot table,
– pivot chart, subtotals etc.
- Advanced Functions
– Index and Match, Indirect etc.
- Advanced Features
– “What-if Analysis”- Goal Seek, Scenario Manager,
– Solver and Data Tables,
– Macros, Manage and share workbooks
Accounts, Sales, Customer Care Officers and Managers and anyone in involved with data input and analysis.