MS ACCESS DATABASE APPLICATION COURSE
In today’s rapidly emerging technology, technical skills can be said to be common place; but the differentiating factor that will separate the high flyers from the low performers lies in the ability of the people to develop and sustain viable and relevant skillsets.
This ability comes with a trained mindset and sets of attitudes that positions the individual at the forefront. This requires a continuous training and retraining program that will equip them to effectively compete in the ever expanding and aggressive business environment.
This course will introduce the participant(s) to the basic and intermediate Microsoft office tools most people take for granted. This training will bring about an unhindered shift of emphasis from the traditional paper working environment to the emerging ICT-based faster and cheaper operational strategy to enhance productivity. It is hoped the participant(s) will take advantage of this important workshop to improve efficiency as regards enhancement.
By the end of the course, the participant will be in a better position to:
- Professionally analyze data and report it in a way that makes sense
- Prepare reports more professionally and efficiently
- Create eye-catching and understandable reports and visualizations
- Automate redundant reporting and office processes
Microsoft Access 2013
- Explore Windows and Access ─ User Interface and Backstage
- Apply custom formats and layouts
- Tables and Table Designs – Entity Relational Model
- Creating Queries, formulas and using functions (Built-in functions), formula auditing
- Creating and generating Reports
- Using styles, themes and templates
- Conditional formatting
- Data Validation in Microsoft Access
- Manage and backup databases
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Office Managers and Administrators, Supervisors, Office Clerks, Secretaries, Accountants, Cashiers and anyone wanting to upskill.