PRODUCT MARKETING PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦80,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦60,000
SYNOPSIS: Often times marketing is regarded in terms of outcomes, but marketing is also an ongoing analytic process. In this course, you will learn how to properly analyze frameworks, tools, channels, data sets, customer behavioral data, decision-making factors, and strategies that support broader marketing decisions. This course will teach you how to review the way marketing works in your organization and how to create and apply a marketing process.
Participants who complete this course will be able to…
- Assess the role of marketing in your organization and determine where you’d like to go
- Explain how your organization might succeed or fail in the marketplace
- Identify how your organization can best counter external challenges and overcome internal ones
- Focus on the customer experience as the core of the brand
Assessing the Role of Marketing in Your Organization
- What Does Marketing Do for an Organization?
- What is marketing?
- Marketing’s Broad Goals and Challenges
Determining How Your Organization Uses the Market Process
- Three Questions to Kick-Start the Marketing Process
- What is the “Marketing Concept”?
- A Marketing Process Framework
Explaining How Your Organization Succeeds in the Marketplace
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Markets and Products
- Exploring the Difference Between a Customer’s Needs, Wants, and Demands
- What is Customer Value in the Context of Services Marketing?
- Exploring the Exchange that Occurs Between Customers and Your Company
- Defining Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Explaining How Your Organization Succeeds in the Marketplace
Assessing How Your Organization Counters the Dimensions of Services
- Services Marketing vs. Goods Marketing
- The Dimensions of Services
- The Tangibility Spectrum
- Countering Intangibility
- Countering Inseparability
- Countering Heterogeneity
- Countering Perishability
Focusing on the Customer’s Experience
- The Service Experience
- Aligning Your Organization Around the Experience
- A Systems View of the Service Experience
- The Customer’s Experience
- How Technology is Reshaping the Service Production System
- Technology with Biggest Impact on Marketing
Cultivating a “Marketing as Investment” Perspective
- Is Marketing Viewed as a Cost or an Investment?
- Keys to Successful Marketing Planning
- Marketing in Action: A Marketing Plan Template
- Planning Pitfalls
- Marketing Action Plan
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE? This course is appropriate for marketing and operations professionals; industry professionals interested in analyzing marketing data to make strategic decisions; marketing managers and professionals who interact directly and communicate with customers; and product marketing professionals.