WORK-LIFE BALANCE FOR BETTER PRODUCTIVITY COURSE FOR TOP MANAGERS AND EXECUTIVES
CLASSROOM FEE: ₦160,000 | ONLINE FEE: ₦120,000
SYNOPSIS: This training will help participants to understand the importance of personal well-being and find the right work-life balance to create a healthy and rewarding life. They will learn simple and practical strategies to manage their stress to bring in a sense of control and balance in their lives.
- Understand the benefits of achieving a healthy work-life balance.
- Implement strategies to improve well-being and achieve better balance.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of stress.
- Implement strategies to improve their resilience and better cope with stress.
- Utilize the ABC model to manage their reactions to stressful situations and challenge negative thoughts.
- Draw upon relaxation techniques to improve their coping ability.
Benefits of a Healthy Balance
- Why It’s Important
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Mental and Physical Health
- Increased Morale
Signs of an Imbalance
- Health Risks
Tips in Time Management
- Urgent vs Important Matrix
- Learn to Say “No”
- Stay Flexible
- Pareto’s 80/20 Principle
- The Three P’s
- SMART Goals
- Prioritising Your Goals
- Leave Home Stress at Home
- Break up Large Tasks
- Set Accurate Goals
- Leave Work Stress at Work
- Turn Your Phone Off
- Take Some “Me” Time
- Maintain Your Boundaries
- Understanding the Types of Stress (Astress, Eustress, Distress)
- Applying Simple Stress Management Techniques – 4A Model (Avoid, Alter, Accept, Adapt), Heart Map, Attitude of Gratitude, Holy Hour, etc
- Focusing on the Circle of Influence Vs Circle of Concern – Proactive Focus Vs Reactive Focus – Avoiding Victim Mentality / Blame Game
- Bounce Back – Understanding the Power of Emotional Resilience
TARGET AUDIENCE: Chief Executive Officers, Top Management Staff, Directors, and Managers/Officers in public and private organizations, NGOs and other relevant organizations.